MIK-1158-J Ultrasonic Water flow meter
The MIK-1158-J ultrasonic flow meter uses advanced circuit design, coupled with excellent hardware designed in English and can be switched surfaces. It is easy to operate and with stable performance. This wall-mounted ultrasonic flow meter with a clamp-on sensor is used in testing equipment filter elements for water purifiers. It could be also installed in some residential areas and commonly used for testing water supply and monitoring. With functions like ARM, FPGA chip, low voltage, and wide pulse transmission technology design can this ultrasonic flow meter reach high precision and produce reliable performance.
Ultrasonic water flow meters are non-intrusive, which means that they do not require any part of the meter to come into contact with the liquid. This makes them ideal for use in applications where the liquid being measured may be corrosive or dangerous. They are commonly used in industries such as water treatment, chemical processing, and oil and gas production, as well as in municipal water supply systems.
- Without cutting pipes.
- Real-time measurement.
- Easy operation.
- Various piping material available: Carbon steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, PVC pipe.
- Wide measuring range: DN25~DN1200.
- ARM,FPGA chip and wide pulse transmission technology design.
- Wide voltage power supply: 10-36V.
- RS485 Communication intelligent remote.
- Ingress protection: IP68.
- Standard 9m anti-interference shielding line and fully closed design.
- Piping material: limited to external clamps,single material;No: lining,PMMA, cement pipe, water scale.
- Medium temperature: 0~80℃.
|Product Name||Ultrasonic Water flow meter|
|Flow range||0.03 ~ 16 ft/s (0.01 ~ 5.0 m/s)|
|Accuracy||± 1.0 %|
|Pipe size||Clamp-on: 1”-48” (25mm ~ 1200mm)|
|Outputs||OCT Pulse output: 0-5000Hz|
|Analog output||4-20mA, max load 750Ω|
|Communication interface||RS485 MODBUS|
|Keypad||16 (4×4) key with tactile action|
|Display||20×2 lattice alphanumeric, back lit LCD|
|Temperature||Transmitter: 14 °F to 122 °F (–10℃ ~ 50℃)|
|Transducer||32 °F to 176 °F (0℃ ~ 80℃)|
|Temperature||Common 0~80℃(80~150℃ high temperature optional)|
|Humidity||Up to 99% RH, non-condensing|
|Transducer||Encapsulated design, IP68|
|Transducer cable||Standard cable length: 30 ft (9m)|
|Weight||Transmitter: approximately 0.7kg|